Tuesday 26 February 2013

More pictures.


2013 in a nutshell for the Needhams:

Vietnamese food
Pancakes
Plane
Bike Accident
Hospital
Birmingham
Cornwall
Birmingham
Scotland
Birmingham
Move house
Ireland
Birmingham
London
Home
Pancakes
Valentines
Pancakes
Southampton
Birmingham
Work
Work
Work

It's been a tough year. Admittedly, February has been the best month this year. 4 out of the 4 working weeks in January, Craig and I were at least 200 miles away from each other. With us both home at weekends only and moving house in the middle of it all, and a serious bike accident just days before Craig had to jet off to the midlands, we've tried to take it slow this month.

We had a small trip to Southampton, doubling up as a well needed IKEA visit and a chance to chill out and watch Take Me Out without feeling guilty that there was another box or two to be unpacked at home. We ate at Leelawadee in Southampton which was wonderful.

Craig works the alternate Saturday, so a couple I get a chance to potter around, move food to different cupboards and I will be starting on more projects. By the end of this year I would like to have made an item for the home and a clothing item of some sort with the help of a sewing machine.

This Saturday I am particularly looking forward to as we plan to head North and see my family. Last time I was there I had to leave in a hurry as Craig has just been rushed to hospital down South, and I miss them a lot.

I picked up another film from the photo shop today, this one is from the Ricoh camera that belongs to my father in law.











 Just before we headed to Southampton, Craig did his first event since the accident. Although he had to do it on a t-rex of a bike, he did completed the course.