Tuesday 15 May 2012

Home.

For Easter weekend and the week after, Craig and I made the mammoth journey to my parents, stopping to see friends and Craig's grandparents on the way.

We stayed one night at my brother's place, and visited the lovely city of Durham with him and his family.
In the Durham Heritage Centre, by the Cathedral, they had pictures for children to colour in and then either take it home or display it on their wall for all to see. Brother also decided to get in on the action, which was quite amusing for the Heritage Centre staff who put it on the window for all to see.














I love this little family.

I started this post way-back-when and since that time my computer has broken and photographs of this trip home have disappeared.

Fingers crossed we can revive it again soon!