Monday 13 February 2012

Amare

In the past month we have been fortunate enough to attend two weddings, two very different weddings, but both with the same wonderful feelings.

Love.

I'm a true believer of love. Not just between man & woman, but human love between families, friends, associates and others.

I find it amazing that we are able to feel compassion, charity, empathy, and a need to nurture other human beings.

The weddings we attended were the first since my own, and made me think back to our day. Seeing two people who are devoted enough to each other to make that commitment to one another and bring their families and friends together to celebrate that day was beautiful.

The first was Charly & Loren.





I loved being at this wedding - first to make me cry!

The next was Kelsey & Matt








Kelsey is Craig's Best Man's sister, part of a wonderful family!

This wedding was also beautiful, and we were able to, after a 7 hour drive in the snow, see Kelsey and Matt be sealed in the same Temple that myself and Craig were. They also had Krispy Kremes as their cake (best cake ever!) and a sweet shop for favours.

I love love and it is Valentine's day tomorrow! However, we had our Valentine's last week, although Craig denies it as he doesn't like Valentine's Day.

We went bowling, where i did so bad that the 5 year old in the next lane beat me by his 3rd bowl.
We also had lunch at Chiquitos and finished off by watching UP.

LOVE.