Thursday 28 July 2011

The Final Countdown.

I remember Dad playing that song to us as kids and my older brother singing along to it.


Craig proposed 256 days ago.
With only 36 days to go to the BIG DAY...I'm getting excited.

This weekend I was home for my 22nd birthday and on that day I tried on MY dress for the first time! We also finalised things with the reception venue, and both Craig and I gave notice of marriage and passed! (2nd time lucky)

On my actual birthday, Dad took me for a carvery, which was so good! We then came home to a surprise Bridal Shower for both my cousin Rosie (who is to be wed just 3 weeks before me). She was under the impression that it was a birthday party for myself and the three genius dogs who planned the night manage to keep it a secret from us both!
A big thanks to all who came, a lot of whom I don't usually see when I'm home, and had travelled far for the event. It was so good to see you all!





My children...apparently!

36!